- Pay with cards or Paypal express, AfterPay or zipPay (laybuy)
- All successful order transactions will receive an order confirmation email within 15 minutes. If you have not received your order confirmation email, check your email junk or spam folder. Alternatively, login your account to check your order summary. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one.
- All successful transactions complete will appear in your bank statement (depending on your mode of payment) as MY PERSONALISED JEWELLERY or BAE BABE BEAUTY and may truncate by your bank statement with something similar.
Unauthorised usage of Afterpay, Zippay & Other payment providers
We take the security of our customers very seriously. All reports of fraud will result in such activity being reported immediately to ACORN and the AFP, as well as the payment service used for the activity. This may result in the closure of the account. No refunds or store credits will be issued in cases of unauthorised usage of the payment services unless business name is instructed too by ACORN, the AFP or relevant authorities at the conclusion of their investigation.
If for any reason you find an unauthorised transaction, kindly contact us immediately.
Should there be any mistake of disputes and if your bank has reversed the transaction prior to your dispute cancellation, we will re-bill the purchase amount + a chargeback fee $44 to you. Please understand, if the payment is not made within the 7 business days, we are obligated to report immediately to ACORN and the AFP, and file for police investigation.
Please note all transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Your information is collected to deliver the goods to you and to improve our services
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone
Promotional & Marketing Policy
MPJ may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Tracking, Usage and Profile Data to form a picture of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you and tell you about them. This is what we call direct marketing.
On our website, we always try hard to make it really clear what we are doing and what communications you will be sent, whether it’s you deciding to sign up to the MPJ’s newsletter or as part of creating an account or the purchase journey – and you have a right at any time to change your mind and say no thank you and opt out (but we’d be really sorry to see you go, so please gives us a chance by fine tuning your preferences before really leaving us!). The easiest way to opt-out is to use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the communication.