Give life to children’s drawings.
We can transform a child’s art or your nana’s hand writing into a unique piece of keepsake jewellery. A perfect gift for you and your loved one!
ITEM IN THIS LISTING
- a locked heart made in stainless steel (Size – 30mm, Thickness – 2mm)
- attached on 45cm necklace
- draw or write according to the shape of the pendant, example ‘love you nana’ in 3 lines to fit
- use a black pen, preferably Black Felt Tip or sharpie with fine tip to get crisp and dark lines
- use a plain white paper (A4)
- scan the image if possible as it’s the best (in jpg. preferably), otherwise take a close shot of the drawing only
- avoid shadows as much as possible
- make sure the picture quality is high resolution and crisp
- avoid long phrases or too much drawings. It may not fit or due to the amount, shrinking to fit will compromise the result.
- avoid colouring the drawings as outline convert the image the best
- taller letters and lower descenders will make your writing small
- thin letters or drawings will come out very thin
- messy background or shadow will result in processing delays and gives scratches to pieces
Questions? Ask us anything!